2014年2月6日星期四

Pardes Hana is very cozy and everybody knows everybody




"He admits that the ultimate motivator was the "cute girl" he noticed at the grocery store next to his house. But he did not just want an introduction to her. He also wanted his app to allow locals to organize activities, receive special offers from shops and find professional services – such as a plumber or electrician - right in their own area."If I need help finding my dog and post it on Facebook my friends in another city cannot help me," he points out. "I can get more relevant help from a neighbor."Plenty of apps help you widen your online social circle.Some of the very essential parts of the automobiles that wholesale lingerie china used are the breaks shafts gear shifters engine so on and so forth. Here's one that gets you acquainted with your actual neighbors in the post-picket-fence era. And the free app is spreading from Israel to virtually everywhere in the world.Tomer Yosef had the idea for Meetey when he moved from the small northern town of Pardes Hana to the big-city Tel Aviv suburb of Ramat Gan."Pardes Hana is very cozy and everybody knows everybody," Yosef tells ISRAEL21c. "I used to play soccer with my friends on Thursdays and drink with them on Fridays, and I really missed that when I moved to Ramat Gan. I looked for solutions on line,According to the specific design and type of narrow material these narrow systems spiderman costume categorized as top excellent narrow systems. and when I couldn't find a platform to get to know neighbors and neighborhoods, I decided to do it myself."He admits that the ultimate motivator was the "cute girl" he noticed at the grocery store next to his house.In addition to Automobile Gear Supplier areas there are different types of morphsuit narrow systems available these days. But he did not just want an introduction to her.

He also wanted his app to allow locals to organize activities, receive special offers from shops and find professional services – such as a plumber or electrician - right in their own area."If I need help finding my dog and post it on Facebook my friends in another city cannot help me," he points out. "I can get more relevant help from a neighbor."The app works with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android-enabled devices, as well as computers."Real-time information is changing all the aspects of our lives. We see that with Twitter and news, we see it with Waze and traffic," says Yosef. "We hope that our platform will fill that role for neighborhoods, enabling connections between neighbors."Once users open an account, Meetey provides a real-time map of other nearby users - without sharing specific personal details. They can find local businesses and relevant people filtered for personal or professional interests."You have a feed to see what your neighbors are looking for, whether a glass of milk, a pickup soccer game, a jumpstart for their car battery or someone who wants the furniture they're giving away," says Yosef."Our mission is to really make communities come together like they were many years ago, through the same technology that got us away from our local life in the first place."Building real relationshipsA round of seed funding from an Israeli private angel investor is enabling the seven-person Meetey team to put the final tweaks on the product and launch it worldwide.

没有评论:

发表评论