2014年2月10日星期一

I felt very protective of my shop




A woman who police say was involved in a large brawl was arrested after she allegedly showed up to an elementary school with a steak knife.On Friday, shortly before 3:30 p.m., Collingdale Police were called to Andrews and Sharon Avenues near Harris Elementary School for a report of a large crowd fighting. When they arrived, police say they witnessed a crowd consisting of children, teens and adults fighting and running through the street, blocking traffic.Police managed to disperse the crowd and the scene was cleared. Police say one man came up to them claiming he was punched in the face. No one else reported that they were injured however.Ann Dalton, 65, faced down the balaclava-wearing thug who brandished a 10in hunting knife and ordered her to hand over her hard-earned takings and jewellery.Mother-of-three Mrs Dalton said: "He pulled out a knife with a serrated blade and moved towards me. I said,It does this by first covering them with a watertight covering fuel hose killing germs before they can do harm to the body. 'You must be joking.' I'm not being threatened in my own shop".The drama happened while she was colouring 26-year-old daughter Stephanie's hair and her eldest daughter Nicola Maddock, 35, was cutting a customer's hair. Nicola's three?year-old girl Alexia was with another hairdresser in a back room of the salon in Rothwell, Leeds.Mrs Dalton, who has worked at the salon for 44 years, said: "I felt very protective of my shop.

I've been here since I was 21."Stephanie jumped up, ran into another room, locked the door and called the police. She was screaming but I felt really calm. I ran for the door to get out into the street and shout for help. But he came towards me with the knife."I didn't think – I got behind the door and just yanked him out past me. There are steps up to our shop so I managed to grab his arm and throw him down the stairs."I was just furious. He stood on the pavement in complete shock, didn't know what to do, then ran away."She told her driver husband John,Do not try to touch the areas of your face which are affected once china bearing producer effected with pimples. 69, only when he came home from work. She said: "He was so proud of us."A Henry County dog is recovering from a brutal case of animal cruelty that left a switchblade lodged in his face."It was horrible," the dog's owner Jakie Cross said. "I wish my son never had to see that.Fortunately acne can now be treated by various treatment techniques Industrial robot I believe that the best method of treating acne is with natural essential oils."Cross says her 11-year-old son discovered the family dog - a Rottweiler mix named 'Girl' - on the porch Tuesday morning before school. Someone had stabbed the dog in the face with such force that the knife lodged in the animal's snout mere inches from its eye."I don't know who could do that to an animal," Cross said.Cross rushed the injured animal to Mallards Landing Veterinary Hospital about five miles away. The vet was able to dislodge the knife and close the wound. The dog is expected to make a full recovery.The Cross family says they don't know if the dog interrupted a would-be burglar or if someone has a vendetta against the family.A spokesman for Locust Grove Police say detectives have forwarded the knife to the G.B.I. to be tested for fingerprints and DNA.

没有评论:

发表评论